Wednesday, December 19, 2007

christmas greetings



Wow! Just opened my email this morning and got a message from Ronita- Ronito. The message is all about the details of my Ronita.

The message goes like this.

Good day fellow blogger! Below is the detail of your Ronito/Ronita. You can send him/her a holiday greeting via E-card or any self-made item that can be sent in the email address below. If you could visit his/her site in order to know a few things about the person, please do so. Send your greeting preferably on Christmas Eve. However, should there be any conflict in your schedule; you can send it anytime before the said date. Thank you for joining Ronito, Ronita! Have a meaningful Christmas…


Name: -----
Email Address: ------
Site's URL: ---------

Oopps, it’s a secret muna! :)

But I think I won't be able to give her “Christmas card" this Christmas eve because that day will be the busiest db? So, I'm planning to email her greeting this Saturday (December 22), para sure na matangap nya... hope she'll be happy with my work! :)


0 comments: