Friday, December 28, 2007

feast one hundred & seventy three












Appetizer
Name 2 things you would like to accomplish in 2008.
1.) Build our own dream house
2.) Save! Save! Save Money! I was a big spender last 2007 :(



Soup
With which cartoon character do you share personality traits?
I think I'm Olive Oil (always the damsel in distress) pitty me.. :)


Salad
What time of day (or night) were you born?
I was born 4 o'clock in the morning


Main Course
Tell us something special about your hometown.
My hometown 'Pampanga, Philippines" was quoted as the " Christmas Capital of the Phils", maybe because of the handcrafted lanterns that they made here yearly. Also, "Pampanga" is known for his delicacies and foods. When you want good food, dine here in my hometown! ( e advertise ba? lol! )

Dessert
If you could receive a letter from anyone in the world, who would you want to get one from?
I want to receive a letter from Bill Gates and the letter would state that I am one of the luckiest person in the world to receive a $ 1M cash from him, as part of his charity works! :)



8 comments:

Nita said...

Nice feast! Have a great weekend :)

Unknown said...

Nice Feast! CHOMP! Come by and check out my selection for my FEAST!

Sandee said...

Hope you get that letter from Bill Gates with the cool million enclosed. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

Anonymous said...

Bill Gates! Awesome choice:) Great feast, Eds!
Good luck on your appetizer! My Friday's Feast is up as well! Enjoy the rest of the Holidays!

Unknown said...

Great feast, never thought of Olive Oil.
I'd love to buy our dream house, which isn't much of a dream now, but the potential is there. Best of luck to you.
My feast is up.

**"Liza"** said...

Ohhh yeah I would love to recieve a letter from him too..;)
Great feast here..;)
Happy Feast! Have a wonderful New Year too! ;)
Mine here

Anonymous said...

Great idea... a letter from Gates.. to build that dream house... I'm hoping for you!!

Dee
http://pavinganewroad.wordpress.com/

Jennifer said...

Good feast this week! Please feel free to visit mine. Happy Weekend to you!

Jennifer :-)