Monday, December 3, 2007

underconstruction

Im currently working with this new template, but I'm having a hard time finding my layout tab. So because of that, I just can edit the template or add any widgets, not even a chat box! Grrr.. blogger wants me to upgrade my template thru their own template, but I want a new one and this "ski template" is just perfect. Just don't know how to pop out that layout tab, I can't even remember the steps I did before when I tried to change my default template to sunset template. Hay, What to do? :(

4 comments:

scavenger said...

hello, i tagged you. paki kuha na lang sa bahay ko, heheheh. here's the link. http://myblog.bigrhome.com/?p=18

HartofDixie said...

I am not sure if this template is applicable for Beta version. Or is it? Kasi kung ganyan you can't used the drag and drop widgets I believe. And everytime you change template always have a backup.
I love the beta since simple nga lang mag add nang widgets. Unless you have more knowledge of HTML.
But I love this look!

Eds said...

Thanks rem for the tag! :)

Eds said...

Thanks bem! medyo lang knowledge ko sa html pero finally na gets kuna cya hehehe! :)