Wednesday, December 5, 2007

more gifts


Other than his crocling I posted here, I was planning to buy some of the stuffs below for Aj this christmas.

Hopefully, I'll have enough budget for these various acquisitions hehehe. If not, I'll try to purchase the remaining next year pag marami na me money! lol! :)


Little Touch- Leap Pad Book : Animal Dance

I have to buy this book for his little touch pad, his first one " Pooh Loves You" is not amusing Aj's senses anymore. I think his bored na with that book because we play with it almost every morning eh. :)




Leap Frog-Learn & Groove Musical Table




I actually saw this toy on an online store, it costs cheaper than on Leap Frog's stores. :) This musical table will be a hit for Aj, especially now that he is in his 16th month, he is always on its "kalikot" mode! lol!


More Brainy Baby Tab Books







I plan to buy more brainy baby books for Aj. He already have the "shapes & color book" & an Animal DVD kaya this 2 will be nice for some "reading time" with him.


Opppss...

Puro ba kay AJ, don't get me wrong ha, I'll post my gifts for my hubby within the week.

Actually, I'm having a hard time finding some gift for my hubby. His the "pihikan" type kc :) I bought him na this Polo Shirt from Lacoste, I think its color is emerald green ata, I just have to take a picture of it para ma post ko and he's eyeing for a rubber shoes again from Nike, he saw that last sunday when we went to the mall. Anyway, I'll try to post them soon! :)


3 comments:

Vina P said...

hi eds! my daughter has those brainy baby books (ok sya) and i also bought a shirt and nike rubbershoes for my hubby. patok yan, promise! :-)

Eds said...

really hope so sis! hehehe kya un nlang tlga bbgay ko hehe :)

Mommy said...

hi sis miss ko yang aguinaldo n yan ang saya-saya nyan iba tlg Christmas sa Pinas