Wednesday, December 26, 2007

lets have a break!



I've been tagged by Jona. Thank you sis!

Here are the rules:

1. Do the following without complains.

2. Choose 5 people to do this quiz after you’ve done yours.

3. Tag the chosen one.

4. Start your post with “I’ve been tagged”

Favourites

Colour: Pink, White, Blue & Red
Food: Filipino dish and Italian
Movie: Lord of the Rings
Sport: Badminton
Day: Saturday and Sunday
Season: Summer 'coz of the beach! :)
Ice cream: Any brand with chocolate flavor


First

Best friend:
Crush : Pweding secret? friend ko sya sa friendster baka ma peek nya toh dyahe! lol! :)
Movie: Hmmmmm.. as far as I remember, " Carebears Movie"
Music: I can't remember


Last

Drink: Water
Car ride: This morning
Crush: My Hubby :)
Phone call: My dad
CD played: None, but the last song I've heard was Got To Believe
Gone out with good friends: Last month
Broken a law: No
Been arrested: No


Now, its time for you to take a break girls : Abie, Alpha, Ann, Anne & Annette.

Happy Holidays! :)

1 comments:

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

Uy same here Eds, I love the summertime becuase of the beach too.

N!cE
http://www.nicemorning.net
http://www.mommastuff.com