Thursday, December 13, 2007

half way shopping


Yes! Finally, I've finished my first batch of Christmas gift (for my family) shopping yesterday! (may batching pa oh! lol :).

May batching kasi I haven't bought anything yet for my hubby, my dad, my FIL, my niece, my brother, Aj's nanny and more gifts for AJ. And yes, for my inaanak and friends pa pla! (grabe andami pa! wala na me budget! lol!). So consider them as 2nd batch!



Here are the stuffs that I bought.

For my mom, I bought her a blender because her old one is nowhere to find, for my MIL a deep fryer for her frying convenience, for my 2 Bro & SIL a complete set of sensual body wash & perfume for their lovy duvvy stuffs :), for my hubby’s little cousins a girly beauty set and a power ranger dart board, for my nephew an educational apple piano (this is really cute!) and last but not the least, another gift for my AJ a learning drum set (really nice, very educational, it teaches colors, numbers, shapes and music kya I purchase it).

Whew! I went home 11pm last night and I slept around 2 am. Why? Because I was so busy wrapping all the gifts! Look oh, I finished all of them na! :) Gosh, I still have so many gifts to buy! I'll post the 2nd batch of gifts after I purchase it hehe :)

It really feels so good to give, I think I'll be seeing more smiles this Christmas from my family! :)

6 comments:

Aira said...

wow! dami gifts.:) me, almost broke hahaha, & masakit na binti ko kakalakad sa paghahanap ng gifts *lol dami pa tao

abie said...

Hi eds,

ako din ubos na budget. Pero happy kse almost finish na ako sa pag shoping ng gifts.

Happy shopping.

Eds said...

hi eya! yes me too uber broke na ko! lol! :)

Eds said...

hi abie! Grabe sarap kc tlgang mgshopping db? kasu yun nga ubos tlgha buget! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Kasali ba ako jan? hehe. Hay naku ganyan talaga pag xmas ubusan ng budget hehe.

off topic: I have a tag for you, it's at http://mlizcochico.com.

Take care!

Mich said...

wow ang dami! im sure happy si little boy nyan on Christmas day! haaaay, kids love Christmas talga! :D