Thursday, December 27, 2007

i wanna ride the choochoo train



Nice, Jona & Nova invited me to come ride the train. Thank you so much guys! I needed this so much! :)

I’m also tagging everbody in my blogroll. Cmon guys and join the fun, it’s a great way to earn some linky love.

The rule: When you get tagged, you have to add your name below the person who tagged you and by doing so you are letting the list grow.








Limadang.com
RamblingMoo.com

blogginginmypyjamas
Chinneeq
Dora-zooropazoo

Babyshern
HiPnCooLMoMMa

Rachel’s Soulful Thoughts
When Silence Speaks
Dancing in Midlife Tune
Underneath it All
I am Dzoi
Hobbies and Such

moms…..check nyo
Choc Mint Girl
Amel’s Realm

My Thoughts
Rusin Roundup
Juliana’s Site
Max

Rooms of My Heart
Mariuca

A Great Pleasure
MondayMorningPower

LadyJava’s Lounge
Colin aka Cotojo
NafaSG
Hanna
My Life My World
Mommy’s Gibble Gabbles

Author’s Sweet Life
Juliana of Pinay Wahm
Teachers Corner

Denz Techtronics Blog
Wanna Be On Top

A Window To Our World
Jenny’s Wandering Thoughts

We are Family
Momma Stuff
Supernova & Sweetpain

My Life
My Precious


0 comments: