Tuesday, December 11, 2007

get paid to blog


I came across blog advertising last September 2007, when I was just a newbie in blogging. Many of my co-bloggers uses their blog to earn more money. I never thought that you can increase your income thru advertise on blogs. So, I tried to join in!

And yes! Today is the start of my working blog or my blog for money. I checked my email this morning an saw a message from Smorty. They have approved my blog and now I can start earning online thru my blog, I'm so happy!

Smorty is a service connecting adverstizers with bloggers. Advertisers can pay bloggers to write opinion posts with links back to the advertisers site. No advertisement needed, just write your opinions then you get paid for blogging . It's that easy, you can earn top $ with every opinion and you will get paid to blog weekly by PayPal. As of this moment, I' enjoying every bit that Smorty has to offer. So if you want to earn with your blog, join now and enjoy!





0 comments: