Monday, December 29, 2008

Mini Reunion for my Mom

We spent the whole Christmas day at my mom’s house in Pampanga.

We were there by 8am and went around visiting our relatives to have some “mano po and aguinaldo sessions”, lol! After that we return to my mom’s house and have some brunch. After that my mom and dad ask us to go somewhere nice where Aj and Lyka can have some fun. We thought of going to Clark for some carnival fun. But before we got to our destination, my cousin Lisa called and asks us to go home at once! Why? Because they just arrived at my mom’s house to surprise her! :) So, we immediately return home.

All my cousins, aunt and uncle (mom’s side) where at our house when we arrived. It was a surprise mini reunion for my mom. And boy if you could only see my mom’s face, she was really ecstatic! :) Imagine, they were almost laughing the whole time they where together! Lol! :)

Anyways, I’ll posts some photos when I have the time. But here is a teaser from that great moment.

~ my apo ~

Hay, you know how hectic my blogging hours this holiday. With that I need to call a plumber for the repair of our tankless water heater. Ciao!

2 comments:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

my first contest start http://iluvcontest.blogspot.com/2008/12/win-68000ec-at-iluvcontest-first.html

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I have not see my grandma for a long time.