Monday, December 15, 2008

I vow to get fat {just a bit }

Remember my post about me drinking Appeton? Well, I stopped after a week of trial. Lol!


For those who have no idea what Appeton is here’s a little information about it. Appeton is weight gain formula milk that enhances the absorption of protein in the body. Thereby making you .. fatter! Lol! :) Anyways, the reason I stop then was because I can’t yield myself to drink 3 times a day of this formula. So, I decided not to buy another can again.

But after a few months, I bought one again just last week and I vowed to drink it religiously. {*promise*}

Hopefully, I will gain weight after a month of religious drinking. :)

Wish me luck! :)

5 comments:

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

haha gusto mo tumaba. ako naman gusto kong pumayat.

yung sis ko sabi, yung ensure (liquid, not the powder) nakakataba raw yun

Euroangel said...

and i vow to lose some weight and burn fats..wish to have back my body 5 years ago...wink!!...happy holidays!!

Euroangel said...

nice diay imo lay-out!!

Anonymous said...

nku if i wer u enjoy ur being skinny!! flaunt it pa.
ahahahaha ^_^

anyway - hopefully if u want to gain m sure u will after the holidays.

Chris said...

did you gain weight already? :)