Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Mom needs a Diet

Last Christmas my mom had the grandest day this year. We came to their house to celebrate Christmas with them. But without her knowing, my Aunt and Uncle (her sisters and brothers) and my Grandma plans to surprise her by coming over. You see it’s been a year since they last saw each other. And I think that was last May 2007 at my Grandpa’s wake.

My relatives arrive by lunch time and my mom was really really happy to see all of them. And of course us too! It’s been a while since our family had a mini reunion. With them are bunch of goodies and yummy stuffs that we feasted that lunch. Everything was so festive that I think my mom should have to undergo a Nutrisystem after the holidays. You see my mom is a diabetic and she shouldn’t be taking festive foods too easy, right?

Anyways, have you heard about the great stuffs about Nutrisystem? Well, this system is great for people who need to take some diet. There are seven different NutriSystem programs you can choose from: Men's Program and Women's Program, Women over 60 and Men over 60, Women’s Type II Diabetic, Men’s Type II Diabetic and All-Vegetarian program. Each of these plans is comprised of 55% carbohydrates, 25% protein, and 20% fat. And as per Nutrisystem Review, the system has proven to be very effective on all levels. That’s why I would recommend that my mom should take the program and be fit before her sugar get imbalanced again.

0 comments: