Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Question of the Week #43

1. Do you like to read a book that is in movie format before you view the movie, or afterwards?

::: With me yes. If I read the book first I can understand the movie more when I view it. But of course with Twilight, even though I watched the movie first before finishing the book, I still want to read and finish it because I know how dazzling the vampire is. Lol!

2. Have you ever had a dream about being a place you’ve never been, and days or years later, you end up there?

::: Hmmm…. When I was younger I always dream about snows! But I’m still here in the Phil. so that’s a no. lol! :)

3. How do you dream… in black-and-white or color?

:::I usually dream with colors.

4. How many personal ‘fantasy worlds’ exist in your head?

::: Numerous to mention, lol!

5. What would you like to learn more about?

::: I would love to learn about photography, web designing and culinary cooking! :)

6. What was the last family event you attended?

::: My mom’s birthday last September.

7. Have you told your Mom and Dad, lately, how much you love and appreciate them?

::: Unfortunately not yet! Hayy…

8. Too much to do, what do you do?

::: I tried to finish every single of it and I based it all on my To –Do’s list.

9. Do you like to save ‘the best for last’?

::: Yeah usually..

10. Pick an online friend. Only ONE. Tell me something about her. A link to her blog/site so we can take a peek!

::: I have a lot of online buddies. But I think Milet is good choice. I haven’t met her yet but she’s really nice and sweet. I also consider her as a very strong woman because like my mom, she has lupus.

Join us here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi eds, thanks for the visit. ur new theme looks nice too better than your former red. :)

happy week-end!

Anonymous said...

i ddnt know ur mom has lupus too.
anyway - yeah parehas kase tayo showered w/ gifts from her eh. hihi