Saturday, December 20, 2008

Busy as a Bee

Hi guys! How are you?

Sorry for not updating lately, I’ve been pretty busy and occupied for the past few days. You know? Christmas stuffs like Christmas shopping, party and work load rush. Hopefully, I can be on my full bloggy mode after Christmas or so but for now I cannot promise my presence on the week ahead, especially because my pc is under repair. Though I might sneak in on my buds pc, lol!

Btw, we had our company Christmas party yesterday and boy it was blast! My boss said that our party is progressing in a positive way each year! Great! I’ll be expecting some check on my hand next week! Lol!

Anyways, I need to go now and shop for my brothers gifts. I think I might give them some ipods. What do you think?

1 comments:

Enchie said...

pareho tayo busy na busy...pero siyempre a quick, nice visit to my online buddies is a must ;)