Friday, December 5, 2008

I got bitten :)

By this gorgeous blood sucking hunk! Lol!


::: Hoping he was staring at me! lol! :::

Now, I finally knew why most of my buddies adore Edward Cullen so much. He is just simple irresistible! Aww! I want him to bite me more! Lol! ;)

You see two weeks ago I started reading the “Twilight” book (thanks to my Mommy) and like the others I got hooked especially when Edward Cullen entered the scene.

Then yesterday, hubby and I went to see the movie and God the moment I saw Edward Cullen I was so amazed (*sigh*)! Urgh! I just can’t enough of him till the end of the movie. I specifically loved the " Getting to know with a fierce gaze", " Don't move (for I will kiss you)", "You are my Life now" part and the "Tracker" scene where it gave me the shiver and made my co-watchers screamed. lol!

His pale cold skin, honey colored eyes, burning lips, spiky hair and his mysterious blood sucking personality really hit me bigtime. Lol! Hayyy .. When we went home, I tried to finish the book and I vowed to finish it this weekend. Hopefully, by Monday I’ll start browsing “New Moon” and hopefully sigh at Edward again. Lol! :) { hope hubby won’t read this post! Lol!}

How about you guys? Have you bitten with the “Twilight” bug?

10 comments:

Faye said...

hahaha! addict ka na din kay Edward sis! :)

Anonymous said...

@faye, slight lang sis! hahahha :)

Anonymous said...

my niece was.... and together with her friends... a lot of high school kids here are into the twilight... even adults...

its the twilight fever..

Dez said...

ako sis. di pa! ako na lang ata di nakabasa and nakapanood nito! lol

Anonymous said...

@vhiel - yeah, as in fever tlga noh, I think u should see the movie too sis :)

Anonymous said...

@Dez, hahaha habol ka na sis! :)

Ozzy's Mom said...

oh ayan, u got bitten na din ^_^ ahahaha ang saya!

Mye said...

hi eds! yap! tapos ko na ang 4 books bago pa magshowing dito ang twilight, napanood ko nadin ang movie first showing day, OA na nga ata ako sa kilig... haha!

sobrang vampire venom ata ang pumasok sa atin hehehe...

Anonymous said...

@Ozzysmom, oh yes sis! I got bitten to the bones! bwahaha!

Anonymous said...

@mye, oo nga sis! Sobrang nakakalason ang venom nya at pumasok cya lsa heart natin hahahah! :)