Sunday, December 7, 2008

WS : { Dream Match }

What did I do this weekend?



We just stayed in the house and watched “Pacman’s Dream Fight”. Well, I have no choice because hubby just wants to stay home and watch the dream match. But unfortunately, our internet connection was down as well as the cable. So, hubby was forced to watch the match via our local television network GMA7. As we all know it’s a delayed telecast and has countless number of commercial in between, so in short the actual fight ended at 11am in Phil time but was aired by 3pm. Duh!


So while hubby waits for the fight, I continued reading the book 1 of twilight saga, hooping I could finish it that day. Unfortunately, I still have 9 more chapters to read! :)


More weekend snapshots here.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

we watched the fight yesterday, too. how are you finding twilight so far? do you like it? :)

Anonymous said...

@maiyah's, oh yeah.. I'm loving every bit of it! :)I've also watched the movie last weekend :) I Love it!

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

I didnt' watch the real action bec it's too bloody for me (he he he) but I keep checking the result from time to time.so happy we won!
btw,thanks for stopping by!

Enchie said...

Hi eds! I like your manny P picture! Great fight yesterday!

Sherry Go Sharing said...

i saw this book but didn't buy

Anonymous said...

Hello Eds!

I guess almost all Filipinos were hooked to their TV screens yesterday even drivers... I had a hard time finding a ride to the nearby mall because the streets were almost empty as if there was a transport strike and when I went in the mall almost all people were at the stores with TV screens showing the fight shown by GMA 7.

Anonymous said...

I just watched the snippets,sis. I`m not a boxing fan din ;) hehe Happy Monday to you!

Anonymous said...

Yesterday's been watching Pacman's dream match with De La Hoya too. We watched it through china local station, no advertisement kaya maaga natapos.

Kero said...

hubby did the same thing too. watched the bloody fight. i am never interested with punching people so i took my son out for a little shopping. i like your book too. will get to have my hands on that soon.my entry is here http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/search/label/weekend%20snapshot

Anonymous said...

been looking around the blogs for a video on this but to no success so far :)

SabineM said...

fabulous photo.

Anonymous said...

dream match? sounds cool!! Hope you enjoyed your weekend.

Ibyang said...

happy to know that pacman won again. we haven't watched it yet.

enjoy the rest of the week!

Heart of Rachel said...

We watched the fight live on cable. It was a great triumph.

Hope you're enjoying the book. I just finished New Moon.

Marites said...

hi, i've been trying to find a Twilight book. Where did you buy one? How much? the one in the pic is a paperback?