Friday, December 26, 2008

Wish Granted!

Hi guys! How was your Christmas? Did you got a wish that came true this Christmas day?

Well, for me yes! Because I had a pretty fun and joyous Christmas day because I had my whole family with me. And also because Aj received lots of gifts and moolah’s too, that made me happier! Lol! :)

Actually, the real reason why I was so happy was hubby gave me a gift! Guess what it is?


It’s a CEIVA Digital Photo Frame! Yeah, believe it or not he bought one for me! Goody! I've been eying on this digital photo frame for years now and finally I got one! Now, I can view my family photos anywhere in the world. Thanks hubby, I'm really so happy! :)


Post?slot_id=29971&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

1 comments:

Jean Marie said...

uy eds! Happy new year! maganda ba features ng ceiva? I didn't know meron pala nabibiling ganyan dito. how big is it? my mom wants a digital photo frame kasi kaso medyo expensive yung nakikita namin. We saaw one sa cd rking, syempre mura lang yung mga nandun. Hehehe