Wednesday, December 10, 2008

On the Spot

I got tagged by Joanne, Chris and Nova.


Here are the rules:

1. Take a picture of yourself right Now! (The moment you read this tag)
2. Don't change your clothes, don't fix your hair, just take a picture.
3. Post that picture without editing.
4. Post these instructions with your picture.
5. Tag 10 people to do this. And don't forget to leave them a message about the tag.

Here’s what I look right now. Well, I actually went to the ladies room to take this photo because my boss is in the office. I’m not wearing our office uniform because its holiday here in Pampanga. (Pampanga Day) and yeah, it’s a working holiday for me! :) Btw, I look so slim here but I'm not taking any Leptovox to get slim huh, I actually want to get a little fatter than usual. :)

Now, I’m passing this to Mich, Vannie, Roselle, Joy, Milet, Jody, Jean, Rosemarie, Arlene and Kathy.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahahahahahahaha eds!!!! passsss ayoko gawin ang tag bruha ang face ko now as in now!! ahahaha ^_^

Anonymous said...

dahil love kita: ayan: http://vanniedosa.abomar.net/2008/12/on-the-spot/

ahahahaha

Anonymous said...

@Vannie- sabi ko na pagbibigyan mo ako eh hehehe :) Thanks sis! Check ko na now! :)

Chris said...

yehey,.. thanks for making this tag!

Anonymous said...

Mommy Eds, thanks a bunch for the tag.. buzz you po pag na post ko na :D

Nova said...

hi eds..how was it there.. certainly love your new layout girl... too cool...thanks for doing the tag, glad you had fun doing it... looking pretty huh...

happy weekend...

MiLeT said...

tapos na po.

http://www.momiespace.com/2008/12/on-spot.html

Chris said...

hi Eds! do you think you can add me to your blog roll? :) anyway, have a great holiday season!