Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Have you tried using Beauche Skin Products?

Well, I just want to share with you a great discovery of mine. One of my bosses actually recommended me this skin care product. She said that in about one week of trying the beauty products you will actually see your facial skin color and its texture improved.

Here is the skin product I was talking about.

Beauche’ Skin Care

I was hesitant at first because I’m really not into face creams especially astringents but because I saw how my bosses face improved, I tried it! lol! And fortunately for me it really works. For the first 3 days you will feel the stretching, reddening and peeling of the face. But after that, everything will lighten then automatically smoothens after the 5th day. I was really happy with the results but I stop because I got pregnant with my first child.

Now, after giving birth to my second child I’m planning to buy a set again and hopefully to continue it until my face will be that of Lucy Torres. Lol! I’ll tell you more about it when I start using it again.:) But you can check their website if you want, just browse Beaucheinternational.net and see for yourself. Please note that this is not a paid post. :)

0 comments: