Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hot Menu for our Super Bowl Dinner Date

This post brought to you by TABASCO® Original Red. All opinions are 100% mine.

My husband just loves pizza! And because of that we had a Pizza Perfected meal while watching super bowl a few nights ago! Yup! The night became awesome because of the food that we ate and because of the outcome of the game. What made our food yummier was the TABASCO® Original Red we added on our pizza and all I can say when I grabbed a bite was the pizza was definitely HOT HOT HOT! Lol!



Suddenly, I felt a gush of sweat flowing under my scalp after eating the pizza. But it was all worth it. The pizza was so good and I really can’t help but eat some more. After the game, we finally realized that we ate so much that we can’t even move from our chairs. Lol! Anyways, after that nice I finally realized that Tabasco Original Red was by far the hottest pepper sauce I’ve ever tasted in my entire life and because of that I’m planning to check out their Game-Day Party Menu and try their delicious spicy recipes with the use of this awesome sauce. I would be willing to try it as dips on chicken wings, chips and add it on chilly beans! Wow! I bet my husband will be surely delighted with my festive menu tomorrow night! I’ll tell you what my husband thinks about it after our dinner date tomorrow. Ciao!

Visit Sponsor's Site


0 comments: