Monday, February 28, 2011

A Lot to be Thankful For

I’ll be officially on my 4th month as a WAHM on March 15. Whew! It has been that long? Well, thank God I was able to cope up with some of the downfall of being a work at home mom. On the other hand, I have a lot of things to be thankful of.

One of which is I was able to bond more with my boys. Then, because of me staying at home the whole day I was able to focus on my blogging and other online ventures. I also consider my resignation as a blessing in disguise in some ways; for now I can watch out on my health more and I have lesser stress than when I was working in the office. Finally, a new business opportunity offline just knocked on our door and it’s about buying a franchise. You see, one of my former office mate has established his own chicken business in the market. He sells marinated and roasted chickens like that of Bounty Fresh “Choks to Go” and that is what my friend is offering me. A franchise stall with a small capital needed but with great income in store. I’m still in the process of searching the perfect location for the business and hopefully I can able to find a great site before this month end for us to start with the franchise. Urgh! Wish as luck guys! :)

0 comments: