Monday, February 21, 2011

How to find the Perfect Jeans for your Body Type

I’ve done some research about picking the right jeans for my booty and fortunately, there were helpful reads that I was able to use. So as of the moment, I know what jeans will fit perfectly for me.

Whatever your body type, be you muffin top, hour glass, saddle bags, JLO booty, no curves or plus size. You can find the perfect pair of jeans for your body.

Here it is. First thing you need is

• Computer
• Internet
• Know your body type
• Height
• Weight

a.) Then you need to have a little background information. Know how tall you are in inches. Also know your weight.

b.) Open up a new window on your computer and go to www.zafu.com

c.) Select the tab you want to search under "jeans" or "plus size jeans"

d.) Answer a few simple questions about your body type and how most jeans fit you.

e.) Find out what jeans will fit you best, where to buy them, and how much they cost.

f.) Go through the list and choose the perfect jeans you like.

g.) Create an account and save your results as well as your top picks for jeans if you want to come back to your results in the future.

h.) Go shopping, try the jeans on and see if they really are the perfect jeans. If they do in fact look perfectly flattering on you, buy them right there or look online to see if you can buy the same jeans in that size online cheaper.

After finding out that Levis jeans are the perfect jeans for me, I make it a point to shop every month for at least a pair of jeans. Hopefully, by the end of the year, I would have lots of Levis in my closet and hopefully saving funds for next year. Lol!

1 comments:

mona said...

Thanks for the tip now it would be easy for me to find the right jeans :)