Monday, February 28, 2011

The Need to Earn More

I’m currently on the process of making a summary of our finances. I need to this for us to know if we are on the right track in terms of our spending habits and fixed expenditures. If not, it’s time for us to limit or maybe sell some of our things that accumulates our expenses than give us more savings. Unfortunately, the figures are telling us that we need to work more with our income to cover up most of our expenditures. Urgh! I hate this! How can we save up for my delivery this May or June if we have this constraint? If this will not progress I think we might sell the car to lessen our insurance expense and have more funds for this year! Urgh! Life! I hope the franchise business will give be completed as soon as possible and hopefully will boost our earnings. :(

0 comments: