Monday, February 28, 2011

Great Lawyer Marketing Services Online

Since I started blogging last 2007, I have learned and discovered a lot of things because of the internet. From searching viable information about a certain product, answers to certain questions and even earning more money thru online opportunities. Those are the discoveries that are worth sharing and worth doing have kept me blogging until this very date. It is also because of blogging that I was able to help other people with their own websites with or without pay.

Like what my friend Robert is asking me to do. He was promoted to lead the law firm marketing department this year and the management wants more exposure online to get more clients. They plan to launched a big law firm website this year but still on the process of polishing. Unfortunately, he doesn’t know much about the internet marketing and the importance of search engine optimization in terms of website ownership. That’s why he decided to aid my assistance, for he knows I have learned much from browsing and reading articles especially about lawyer marketing. Well, he’s definitely right; because of my tedious search online about SEO and marketing I was able to discover lots of online companies that can aid us. One of them is PrivilegedNames.com, an online company that is an expert on search engine optimization and business marketing. They offer different competitive names or keywords in their inventory that will truly help an individual or a company to reach the top 3 position of searchable websites on search engines. Fortunately, they have a lot of attorney marketing names and ideas that we can use of and will definitely aid my friend Robert about their marketing project. Hopefully, we can finish everything within this week! Wish us luck guys! :)



0 comments: