Thursday, February 17, 2011

Build more Traffic thru Organic Seach Engine Optimization

I'm currently working on my blogs. I need to increase website traffic because there was a decrease on stats particularly on readership and visits. I decided to do it this week while my online tasks are low and most of them have been done.

Now, I am in front of my laptop and I am thinking of how and where to start this process. Should I research first about how to optimize my blogs and blog posts or should I start looking for a search engine optimization company to help me with it? I really can't think straight right now for I have so many things on my mind, it's like I want to burst and do them all at once for my websites to bloom.

Fortunately, a friend of mind was helpful enough to give me some tips about website optimization and blog indexing. She also said that organic search engine optimization is better than that artificial optimization that will only give you artificial traffic as well. One of the tips she shared was about blog posts title optimization, where you have to look into Google first for keywords of what to include on your posts title. It's better to get keywords from the top 10 or at least top 5 searchable links at Google. The moment she said that I thought of trying it, it was hard for a while but when you get the hang of it, it becomes part of your blogging routine.

Quite surprisingly, after a few weeks of doing that Mr. G made a big updates on page ranks and luckily I was one of the few who got a page rank of 3 for this blog! I'm still on the process of learning everything about optimization. My only problem now is indexing with one of my blogs for until today some of my posts at one of blogs is not indexed in the search engines.

Oh well, pinging everyday will make a difference in time. I just have to wait.

0 comments: