Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Where to buy a Network Cable Tester? | Thesource.ca

Last night, I was busy watching some amazing documentaries on our LCD when all of a sudden our cable connection went down. I was so really pissed about it because I really can’t do anything about it. All I can do is report it and wait until morning to report what happened. So this morning, the first thing I did was to call our cable provider. They promptly replied and promised that they would send their network cable tester and technicians to check on the problem. Urgh! Why does it need to take this long? It has always been like that. All I want was to watch tv! :( If only I have my own network cable tester and know about cable connection I would probably do it myself and where do you think can I buy one?

0 comments: