Thursday, June 11, 2009

Nikko's Birthday Bash

Last June 6, Saturday was my friend’s birthday.




The “party” was supposed to be that Saturday but because I wasn’t around to greet him that day because of my brother’s wedding, he decided to make the whole bash that Friday.
Our initial plan was to go to Lakeshore and have some picnic fun. But because of the bad weather my hubby suggested we go somewhere native and eat in. Good thing, a native resto was on the road and we decided to munch there.


Apag Marangle was the name of the place, it’s a kapampangan word which means “Eating in the Farm “. Sure enough, we we’re like eating in the farm field because of its kubo’s (wooden houses) and palaisdaan (fish ponds) view plus the very delicious native foods.



We ordered lots of foods that really made us full but what really made me happy was the bonding we had as officemates and friends. :)


Nikko, me, Rose and Hailey


Just look at one of our supervisors who wore the resto’s utensil containers as his muslim hat!lol! :)


Hilarious! :)

Time for me to look for some PDAs for my brother Mike. :)

2 comments:

Rosilie said...

You sure had great time sis. tc always.mwa!

SHARQUE said...

Eds, where is this Apag Marangle? My friendships in High School is planning to have another dine out again.. I would like to suggest the place but they prefer to be foreign - meaning dine out in American, Italian, etc Resto.. Last time we had mexican.. The resto looks nice hope the food goes with it.. miss you na.. hope we could meet up soon and drive around the city.. hehehe mwuah!