Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Dream On

I received a call from my former boss this morning.

She was telling me that she’s selling a branded bag that I would truly love! :) Of course! As a bag-aholic freak I immediately told her “yes! I am so interested!”.

I told her to send me a pic or 2 for me to see its beauty.I was expecting that bag was a Coach bag or a Dooney and Bourke ( like the bags I saw on her online shop ) but I wrong... I was so shocked to discover that it was more than I’ve expected!

She was selling this to me…


~ A Chanel Jumbo Flap Caviar ~
( Photo c/o her online shop :)

God! As if I have the money to buy this expensive beauty! lol!:) She even told me that I can pay her thru installments and a cash deposit to close the deal. Gosh! I think she was just dying to sell this bag because she needs the money for her European trip with her BF! Lol! And as usual, her dad (the chairman) doesn’t know anything about it! Hahaha :)

Anyways, I won’t be buying this one anytime soon because it’s too way out of my budget! In short “ hindi ko siya afford! Hahaha “ So expensive cya db? :) I rather add the money for some Caribbean cruises than buy this expensive bag. :)

Well, I'm not saying that I won't be buying any bag from Chanel! Is just that I'm not yet ready for such investment. Maybe in a year or two boss! Just wait! lol! :)

6 comments:

Gorgeous MUM said...

Chanel is a good investment! But if you can't afford it yet, don't go for it.

darly said...

Hi Mummy Eds,

Being a bagaholic myself, id say that's one mouthwatering stuff...

But times now are tough so its better to think twice before making any purchase. Kudos to your self- discipline.

Ciela said...

I wish I can afford to have such luxurious bag!

eds said...

@GorgeousMum- i know sis and i actually don't have a plan buying it! :)

eds said...

@darly - Yes, ur definitely right sis! we should be wiser in these times! :) Thanks

eds said...

@Tita Beng - we will someday sis.. :)