Friday, June 19, 2009

Bag-aholic Freak

That’s me! Lol! :) I’ve done it again!

And yeah, you guess it right! I’ve purchase another bag from Faye (again)! lol! :) I just can’t stop my addiction especially if they are Coach Bags, they are currently my eye candies! :)

I just closed the deal with Faye but somehow I’m having second thoughts again of wanting the other baby than the one I’ve bought. I’m actually trying to control myself of buying them both but if I my will power to control my overspending fails, you’ll be expecting me buying 3 bags again from her! Lol! :) Urgh! Hope not!

This time, I’m not that guilty of spending too much because I’ll be using my bloggy moolahs anyways! Lol! :) Big thanks to all ( you know who u are ) Sa uulitin! Hahaha :)

God! I have to get off the web for a while because I need to help my cousin buy a stainless steel backsplash.

4 comments:

Faye said...

go get another bag sis!:) sulit yun I'm telling you!:)

Vanniedosa said...

naku saw her stuff nga super eye candy :) tempting!!!!

Eds said...

@Faye - yes sis, I know! and I just did! hahaha :)

eds said...

@vanniedosa - yes sis very noh.. go get narin hehe :)