Wednesday, June 17, 2009

First Laptop :)

Yes! Finally another goal has been achieved… :) ( Thanks to blogging! :)

My first ever Compaq Presario laptop! :)



I haven’t got a chance to take a decent picture of it because our damn digicam just broke down. :) So, here’s a peek of it thru my cellphone cam. :) Just look how excited my husband is! Lol! :) He kept on cleaning it when we we’re in the mall checking out the free wifi! Lol! :)

Now, all we need is a Linksys router for our wifi connection at home. :) I'll tell more about
our new gadget when I've uploaded its photos. :)

P.S.

You'll never believe how much I bought this laptop! :) It's too good to be true! hahaha


8 comments:

Vanniedosa said...

ow naman :) congrats eds! ako naman coming soon teehee

Enchie said...

congrat eds!

Eds said...

@vannie - thanks sis! :) Uyy! galing naman pareho tayo hehehe :)

Eds said...

@Enchie - thank you so much sis! :)

MiLeT said...

compaq ba ikamo, i think i might have an idea. hahaha.

Maricel said...

wow! thanks to blogging talaga ah! sarap naman! :) what are the specs?


by the way po, care for an xlink?


Maricel --- Momhood Moments

Faye said...

Congrats sis!:)

hopeful said...

Congrats to your new Laptop.Just enjoy blogging.