Monday, June 22, 2009

Coach and Me

“Once you pop, you can't stop!”

Oh, I just love that phrase! :) It speaks so much about me and my current addiction. lol! :)

And I think you know what I'm talking about, right?




~ Photos c/o Faye ~

A Coach Stripe Rugby Duff bag and a Graffiti Swing Bag and a Signature wallet ( just perfect for the Duff bag.lol! )

And as of this date, hubby doesn’t know I’ve purchase 3 items again online! Hahaha :)

Well, I think he’ll understand my situation, right? I mean, I don’t really have a choice! These Coach babies just keep on haunting me in my dreams! Lol!:) Hmm... good thing LV bags were kind enough NOT to disturb me in anyway!:) Hahaha ( saka na lang pag milyonaria na ako hehe )

See you next month babies! :)

18 comments:

darly said...

Hi Eds,

Im kinda eyeing that Coach striped Duff bag myself from Faye's site. Soooo nice!!!

Hmmmmm, makes me think now!!!

Have a great week.

MiLeT said...

bumili din ako nung sling bag eh. hahaha. si joseph nung sinasabihan ko about the bags. sabi sa kin bags? as in more than one? hahaha.

Unknown said...

Hi i love bags too!! LV well, di ako masayadong attracted ! Pero sa nine west at prada! hmmmmmmmm! it will make me think to get!! hahahaha still praying to have funds! maybe fund raising to my ate.

Mich said...

Huwaaaw sis! ang dami nyan ah! lagot ka sa asawa mo. hihihi! you deserve it! :)

Faye said...

Thanks sis! sana di ka magsawang bumili skin hehehe :)

@MiLeT hala ka Milet baka magulat ang asawa mo :) dont worry sulit nmn yung Coach bags:)

eds said...

@Darly - Hehehe go get one now sis! :) The Duff bag is alluring db? :)

eds said...

@Milet - Hahaha sis! Lagot na tyo nyan sa mga hubbies natin hehe :)

eds said...

@Gigie - Go get one na sis! Sayang ikaw din! lol! :)

eds said...

@Mich - thanks sis! Hahahah bahala na c batman sis! :)

eds said...

@Faye - oo nga sis! Sulit na sulit noh.. :)

Chubskulit Rose said...

nice collections!

Jesse Pega said...

aha! ikaw pala ang bumili ng mga yan sis ha! ayan tuloy! napa-reserve na rin ako nga bag kay faye hahaha. BI ka! Nice bags sis!

eds said...

@chubskulit - thanks sis! :)

eds said...

@Jesse - hahaha.. ok lang maging BI sis pagdating sa mga bags db? hehehe :) But yung mga LV's mo un ang mas BI hahaha

Peachy said...

wow eds.. naghoard ka pala kay faye!! nice nice!!!

eds said...

@peachy - kinda sis! ahahaha.. thanks! :)

Faye said...

hello sis! I posted your loots in my blog :)

Butchay said...

very nice eds, I am eyeing 1 among the items for sale...thanks to you I saw the site.