Thursday, June 25, 2009

Another Notch Higher

I got really ecstatic yesterday when I found out that my Eds Mommy Life blog has been accelerated to PR 2! Yes! Finally, after months of being level 1, Mr G. has finally awarded me with another notch higher! :) ( I just hope it will last for many months or I hope another 1 will be added again on the next update. :)

And as a result of this awesome update, that blog has 10 additional tasks yesterday, given by the generous people of SR! Lol! :) Anyways, I need to go now and browse some XBox brochures for my best bud Nikko. He's planning to buy one this month.

Thanks a lot and wishing for more blessings! :)

4 comments:

Vanniedosa said...

wow that's great news eds:)

Faye said...

It's nice to know that sis! :) more blessing to come!

Chris said...

congrats! and thanks for letting me know my PR3 :)

Tom said...

Congratulations for your PR3! I hope it would become PR3 soonest. Good luck!