Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Tiffany from Hubby

Hubby went home late last night and guess what he bought as an advance anniversary gift “daw” for our 4th year civil wedding anniversary this May.

My first ever! :)


Tiffany & Co. Necklace with "Return to Tiffany" Round-shaped Pendant

I don’t really know where he bought this necklace but I bet he bought it online. Lol! He’s actually an addict online shopper like me and it’s my entire fault! Lol! :) But at least he's now one thoughtful hubby. Lol!

Hmm.. or is he giving me this because of my “upcoming” special gift? lol! :) Anyways, thank you so much hubby! Mwaahh 100x for this one!:)

9 comments:

Vanniedosa said...

wow eds :) ang sweet! hehehe ano kaya upcoming gift mo for hubby?

2nd bby!??

Eds said...

@vannie - thanks sis! Slight! Bwahahahaha! Hindi muna cguro sis hehe :)

cpsanti said...

wow, happy anniversary to you both! that was a really sweet thing to do ;-)

Dez said...

wow sweet ni hubby! malamang mas matutuwa si hubby sa gift mo. ahehe.

Prettymom said...

wow.. sweet naman ni hubby sis, i am sure your hubby is still cooking for another surprise

Eds said...

@cpsanti - thank you! :)

Eds said...

@ dez - sure ako mas matutuwa nga siya sis! hehe :)

Eds said...

@prettymom - sana sis! Thanks! :)

Jean Marie said...

wow, nice gift from hubby ha. Ako din may gusto from Tiffany &Co., yung charmed bracelet nila (Return to Tiffany edition din)...Tinignan ko nga sya ulit sa Rustan's last Sunday eh, it's affordable naman, Php13k lang but I'm still saving for my upcoming trip this October kaya hanggang tingin muna ako. Hehehe.