Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Loot is Here :)

Remember the Coach bags I bought? They are finally here! :)

I had them 2 days ago at the post office and god they are truly gorgeous! Though the post office got some of my cash, it really doesn’t matter because finally my much awaited package is in my hand.lol!


Thanks Faye for these awesome purchases! :)

About the collect issue at philpost, I’ll try to get in touch with Philpost and I'll get the name and the receipt. Just hope I can reimburse it if ever that transaction is really illegal. Tsk Tsk..

Anyways, I need to ciao for a while and buy some diet pills for my SIL. :)

6 comments:

Dez said...

Nice bags Eds... malamang next in line na ang Louis Vuitton jan anoh :D

just.being.myself said...

nice, nice, nice bags :)

Jean Marie said...

nice bags! buti naman, nareceive mo na sila. I read your post regarding Philpost, grabe naman, 2k din yun ah.

Eds said...

@dez- thanks sis! Sana nga ma afford kuna hahaha.. more opps please! :)

eds said...

@Lorna - thank u so much sis! :)

Eds said...

@Jean - hay cnabi mo pa sis... ano ba un.. taxes chu chu daw.. P2,072.00 to be exact! :(