Friday, April 24, 2009

Online Nursing School

My cousin Janice just finished her Nursing course last month and now she plans to take up her masters. But there is a slight problem about her going to school, she was recently diagnosed with a stress related disease and the doctors requires her to rest for a while to regain her strength and boost her immune system.

But of course, like her sister, she wants to finish her study and wants to earn a degree. That’s why she called me last week and asks me to help her find an online online MS Nursing school where she can earn her degree, Luckily, I found St. Xavier’s School. This school provides high quality graduate programs that are delivered by professional faculty. Goody! I bet she’ll be thrilled when I relay my recent discovery! Lol! :)

0 comments: