Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Camera Rant

I was really happy this morning when I got a call from someone that I’ve been waiting for weeks. That call that me sigh and made me realized that we’re days away from our goal – as said here. I’ll update you guys about it when we’re 100% sure about the deal, for the meantime, I’ll tell you a little bit about my rant.

Remember the digital camera that I purchased last year from my blogging earnings. As of this moment, Canon considered it as defective and needs to be repaired for around P3T. Well, sometimes the camera seems to be working properly but there are times when the shots turns so bright that it looks like that I’m capturing the rays of the sun. I thought that it was the fault of the cam’s battery but when I checked, the battery was full charged.

We decided to go to Canon service center and we asked them about the problem and true enough there was really a problem – its LENS! Yeah, our camera’s lens was damage and needs repair ASAP! Urgh!



Now, I’m thinking of just buying a new one than repairing it. I was planning to purchase a DSLR this time because I know it’s worth the purchase but I think that will be realized after month’s time and maybe after rising from our “big purchase “this month. Hmm.. we’ll see…for now, I have to research on some Blue Advantage articles.

0 comments: