Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Random Questions #24

Snagged from Chikai again. lol!

1. If you were given a paper and a pen, what would be the first thing you’d draw or write?
~ I usually draw an eyebrow and an eye and sometimes I practice my signature with my pen. :)

2. Have you ever done something you said you would never do?
~ Yes, but I rather not talk about it. :)

3. Do you have piercings in other places aside from earlobes?
~ None.

4. Who would you allow to read your thoughts for one day?
~ Hmmm... my boss! So he would now that I want a salary increase!lol!

5. Anything you’re giving up on?
~ Yes, eating lots of chocolates and coffee

6. When you go to the beach, do you write your name in the sand?
~ Yes everytime. :)

7. If you could wish for something over a birthday cake what would it be?
~ That all my wishes would come true :)

8. Are you satisfied with what you currently have in life?
~ With my family yes. But with my career, I aspire for more.

9. Do you think boys truly understand girls?
~ Yes, but they are just as hard headed as girls that they don't want to loose the fight! Gets?!lol!

10. What’s something you really want right now?
~ A brand new car, dream house and a laptop! :) And oh a new memory for my pc. It has been down for almost 2 weeks now. So, I need to buy memory for it. :)

0 comments: