Sunday, April 26, 2009

Weekend Snapshots: Cranky Spider



Our weekend was spent as usual.

The 3 (me, hubby and Aj) of us just stayed in the house and had some bonding moments. We watched “Finding Nemo, Lion King” 3 times and “Madagascar” 2 times as per Aj’s request and as expected he really enjoyed the repetition saga.lol!

After our unforgettable cartoon marathon, my hubby decided to watch “Hulk” and Aj went to our closet to hide ( because he was afraid of the green man) and accidentally saw his spider costume.

So the next scene is – him as Spider Man!lol!


He’s really into the spider thingy that he got mad when I told him it’s time to wear his pajamas.

See how he grouched his eyes on me! lol!

Kids! :)

Anyways, time to search for some San Diego hotel for my Uncle's vacation next month. :)


5 comments:

SASSY MOM said...

Grouchy! grouchy boy! Soo scared to get near him, LOL!

My WS entry is here.

foodiejenn said...

May S si SpiderMan... awww...

Thanks for dropping by my WS this week!

ps - yeah, EB ng LP yung sa Dencio's.

milet said...

nice costume. si anevay naman ang favorite nyang video is barbie, sleeping beauty and tinkerbell. hehe.

thanks for dropping by!

Arlene said...

He really looks angry, eds! :) But he is cute with his spidy attired. :)

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

what's up spidey?tired of saving the world? lol!
My Weekendsnapshot.
I also want to invite you, if you can join us every friday at Food Trip Fridayand the last, I will add your button to my SmartMommy blog. ok :)