Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Random Questions

Snagged this from Chikai.

1. Do you miss the way things used to be?
~ Yes, like how simple life was when I was younger.

2. Have you ever had a pet fish?
~ Yes I had. We had a small aquarium then. My fave fish of them all was the clown fish because the fish looks like Nemo.

3. Plans for tomorrow?
~ My plan as of now is blog the whole day because my boss is out of town! Lol

4. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
~ Tanduay . lol! My boss gave me a zip (just a little)

5. Do you say sorry first?
~ Yes usually, I just want to end the fight and end my worries.

6. Would you honestly say you'd risk your life for someone else?
~ Yes, especially now that I’m a mom and a wife.

7. When's the last time you had a headache?
~ Just now! Urgh!

8. Ever made a cake by yourself?
~ No, only brownies. Those easy to cook ones. Lol!

9. What was the last type of fruit you ate? Banana! :)

10. What are you thinking about right now? Shopping! lol!

Oh well, I need to ciao for a while and read some nuphedra reviews.

0 comments: