Saturday, September 18, 2010

Welcome Home

My SIL Avegail and her cute daughter Erika came home from Canada yesterday morning. It was actually a surprise visit for my in-laws for they never had an idea that they will be coming home this year. Only hubby and I knew that date of their arrival and had kept it a big secret until yesterday. :)

It was 2 in the morning when they arrive, my SIL went directly to her parent’s room and immediately greeted them hello. They were so shock and thought everything was just a dream. But when we opened the lights they finally realized that their eldest daughter and their first grand daughter have arrived from Ontario! :)


Everyone was laughing and I could see in their eyes the joy of being together once again. I was happy too of course! :)

With that, I would like to greet my SIL Gail and my niece Erika a warm “WELCOME HOME”! :)


0 comments: