Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Side Effects of Hardwork

In my opinion - I'm a hardworking mom. :)

I usually work in the morning at the office and get home at night where I still work for with my online tasks. I’m usually up until midnight and quite frankly I’m not complaining about my life because I love every bit of it.


But of course, there are some parts of my humane life that I may neglect because of my priorities and I realized that one of them is my health. Considering the lack of sleep and stress at work is a sure gateway for illness. I’m honestly getting afraid when I saw the dark spots under my eyes. I believe that this maybe a sign of unhealthiness. That’s why contrary to what I crave and eat I really want to change my diet.

I’m currently on search for an healthy diet and I hoping I can maintain it when I start it. For now, I might look for an under eye wrinkle cream to lessen the lines and dark spots. Wish me luck guys! :)

0 comments: