Saturday, September 4, 2010

An Ulysse-Nardin for Hubby

Hi guys!

How are you? As for me I’m enjoying blogging with my new site. :)

And guess what my husband is helping me blog this time! lol! He’s usually in charge of taking photos of stuffs that I plan to blog and sometimes he even take cares of some of my online tasks! Lol! :) Yes believe it or not he does most of my opps right now! Lol!

But of course, by helping me he wants something in return. And you know what he wants? A Ulysse Nardin Macho Palladium watch! Oh my! With the sound of it looks like it costs more than my bags! Lol! Well, the only way to find out is to search the web. It was actually my first time to hear that brand so I browse and browse hoping
I could find an affordable one. :)

I hope I could afford this before Christmas shopping enters! :)

0 comments: