Friday, September 10, 2010

Saturday 9 | Tell Her No

I'm joining this week. Here it is.


1. When was the last time that you had to tell someone that you loved, that the answer was no?
A few days ago when the husband were taunting and playing around that as if we don’t know each other yet.

2. When was the last time you visited a hospital?
Last June 2010, I didn’t actually visit someone it was me who they visited. I was hospitalized then because of miscarriage. :)

3. If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?
I thought you were talking about a bar. Lol! Anyways, I would set up a club on helping the environment. I would name it as "Nature Savers". :)

4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
Well, yes when I was young. I hit my brothers a lot of times.lol! But when they got taller than me, it was my turn to get scared. Lol!

5. What’s the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?
Same as the others. I notice the physical appearance first.

6. What really turns you on?
Sweetness and thoughtfulness

7. What was your biggest mistake?
Secret. ;)

8. Tell us something totally random about yourself.
I’m a woman who’s never satisfied of anything. Lol! Kidding! I’m a mom working online and offline. I have a wacky husband and cute son. Wishing that I could me a SAHM someday but want to earn at home still.

9. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Yes.. and it’s for you to find out who. Lol!

More participants here.

1 comments:

I am Harriet said...

So true about the thoughtfulness.

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/09/snookie-and-dorfman/