Saturday, September 4, 2010

Online Military Degrees

A few days ago, one of my long time friends called me from the US. He called just to tell me that he might be coming home next month for a short vacation. It has been 5 years since his last visit and he really misses his family here. He’s also planning on inquiring for a short course education here but I immediately uttered to him that he can earn a degree even online! He was really surprise because he didn’t know anything about it. You see, my friend Jose is currently in the military right now. He just got entered the army 5 years ago and is still on duty serving the US army.

When he heard about it, he immediately inquired about the online military degrees thru his superiors. He told them that he really wants to finish college so that when he retires he can have a fallback. Oh well, I just hope his superiors can give him the best advice.




0 comments: