Saturday, September 25, 2010

Gold Bullion | New Investment

Hi guys! I’m still awake. I was out online the whole day for I have some important errands to attend to. That’s why tonight is the night for me to search gold bullion for my dad.

Yup! My dad is actually asking me to assists him in buying bullion as his first ever mineral investment. You see he has entered the investment thingy a few years ago and he started off with stocks. He was doing great until this date but when he saw my post about the great benefits of investing of precious minerals like silver, gold and diamonds he got really interested to the point he called me if what I wrote was really real and I have actual proofs. Well, I said yes of course, for some of my friends and bosses has invested on them and are earning very well from it. I also said that if only I have enough money to investment on such I won’t hesitate. So, 3 days after uttering those words my dad called me and was convince to join the pack. Good daddy! :)

0 comments: