Saturday, May 28, 2011

Time for a Total Makeover

My nine months of being pregnant is finally over. Which means it’s time for me for a TOTAL MAKEOVER! Lol!

I got a feeling that after a year or so I will miss the feeling of having a little baby inside my tummy. But of course, I don’t have any plans of getting pregnant soon for I have to adjust myself emotionally, financially and physically.

Speaking of adjusting my physical self, I really have a lot to change in terms of my overall appearance. One of them is my skin. Since I become pregnant my skin change in terms of elasticity and its color. I also developed lots of blackheads especially around my nose. I asked my OB about it and she said that the changes are all caused by the hormones during pregnancy and it will soon disappear as soon as I give birth.

Quite amazingly, after days of giving birth, most of my dark spots are slowly lightening and in terms of my blackheads they are still there and I think I would need a blackhead remover to totally eliminate them. Well, I will definitely buy a medication for that after all my wounds are healed and finally recover from my delivery.

0 comments: