Saturday, May 28, 2011

My Baby Zackeri John

Hi guys! Sorry for the lack of updates. I'm still on a recovery period from a normal delivery last Monday. Well, I think some of you knew that I just gave birth to my second baby Zackeri John last May 23, 2011. And with that let me show you some photos of my little one. :)




" Baby Zack @ 2 days old "

He’s a little bit heavy than his “Kuya Aj” when he was born and I giving birth to him was more “breezy” than my first delivery. Well, maybe because of the fact that Aj was my first born and every first can be very painful most of the times especially in terms of being pregnant and delivering a baby. :)

Anyways, I will posts more of my delivery experience of my mommy blog and some more photos of cutie Zack after I totally recover. :)

0 comments: