Saturday, May 21, 2011

Counting the Days

Only a few days to go and I will be giving birth to our second baby boy. Whew! Everything seems to be passing by too fast that it was almost yesterday when I had my pregnancy test. Now, I’m about to see our second blessing and will plan his most awaited baptism afterwards.


We plan to celebrate his baptism on the same date as my birthday which is on July 16. I bet by then we have enough money for grand celebration. Yup! We intend to make it a grand party for it’s a triple celebration us – first it’s my birthday, then my baby’s baptism and lastly it’s our town fiesta. I bet my baby will received lots of baby gifts from his god parents and relatives (I hope). I really have a huge feeling that we will have a lot of visitors by then. :)


0 comments: