Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cooking Classes in Los Angeles

Does anyone of you know where I can look for some cooking classes in Los Angeles? Well, it is not actually for me, it’s for my cousin Jesse who is planning to enroll herself in a cooking class as a preparation for her new food business.

It was always her dream to established her own business and be the best cook at the same time. But apparently, she was unfortunate not to be a good cook herself. So to boo the bad vibes of bad cooking, she decided the she needs some professional help from professional chefs. She also wants to experience what the experts did when they were still starting by talking to them and becoming their friend. And that’s why she really needs to locate cooking classes LA in no time. Actually, if time and budget permits I might enroll myself too to a cooking class. I’m 30 years old and sadly I still don’t cook well! Lol! Ironically, I don’t know if some you know my dad is a chef in a prestigious restaurant here in our place. But unfortunately, none of his children got his genes of being a great chef. You see, my dad started cooking when he started working as a waiter in a small restaurant. He was just 20 years old then but because he really loves to learn new things, he tried practicing the art of cooking by just looking at the cooks and asking them how they cook. So it only means that he learned how to cook by being a keen observer and by practicing. That was before, today is a different era and one really needs to enroll on a good cooking school to really compete with other chefs.

Anyways, if anyone of you know someone or where to find one kindly give me a buzz. My friend desperately needs it. Thank you very much.



0 comments: