Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Teacup Chihuahua

I was browsing my Facebook account this morning when I saw this cute little thing at my friend’s account. :)


This is a true living Chihuahua that is a size of a teacup! Isn’t he the cutest little thing ever? Lol! Honestly, I’m not a dog lover but if ever I get a chance to own this Chihuahua I will definitely grab the opportunity. He will be my first every living doggie toy!Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a brainiac or someone with adapexin-p overdose; I just want this puppy because he reminded me of the Chihuahua toy I got from Mc Donald’s happy meal. Lol! :)

3 comments:

outlast blankets blankets said...

Wow!! That is really really nice I also like this cute little puppy and feel the same as you,Really I agree with you my thinking is also that If ever I would have a doggie so it will like this cute and little Chihuahua.
Thank you for sharing with us such a very nice post.

Tita Beng said...

So cute. Chihuahuas are quite expensive though. But definitely worth buying!

FAye said...

HI! just dropping by.shall we exlinks?have a nice day!