Friday, April 29, 2011

A Peerless Mount for our Samsung LCD

As some of you know, about a few months ago we purchased a new Samsung LCD Television for our bedroom. It was my husband’s request that we replaced our old TV set with a flat screen. Since then, my husband enjoyed watching his favorite shows with the LCD.

Last night while dozing ourselves to sleep my husband told me that he plans to transfer the LCD TV and mount it on our bedroom wall. You see, the LCD is currently on a standing mode near our foot for we haven’t found any peerless mounts that the appliance agent suggested us to use. Unfortunately, package we bought doesn’t include any mounts.

But as based on my husband, he just found such mounts online and would show them to me today for us to purchase. Well, I just have to take a look at the price of course. :)


0 comments: